Called To Serve

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

MTC Letter

Dear Family,

Well Happy Valentines Day!!

Wow, I can't believe I am here.  I love it so much!  It is like happyville here!  All the Elders & Sisters are so happy!  My first day was amazing!  I was blessed with two companions, Sister Hall & Sister Peterson.  They are amazing and have such great testimonies, all the sisters here do.  For our first day we met our district and teachers.  Six of us are going to Oregon and the other six to SLC South.  The Elders are great, After we had the presidency welcome, dinner at 4:15, teaching experience and met our zone leaders.  It is an adjustment having dinner so early.  I have learned alot here already.  It has been humbling.  I definitely have alot to learn and I am learning to use my time wisely.  We missionaries study all day but when the day is over it isn't enough time.  Sometimes the hours seem long and the day seems like a year, but at the end of the day I wonder where the time has gone.  There is also alot of ups & downs.  I haven't been real emotional but more frustrated with myself.  Sometimes it is hard to stay focused but I need to forget myself and go to work!

Well I hope everything is well at home.  I will do better at writing and you all do the same.  The support from family and friends really does help.  I love you all and have a good week!

Love
Sister Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment