Called To Serve

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April 8th


  I  have to make this a quick email. It is 5:30. We just got back from Eugene. Transfers were today, so I got my new companion Sister Payne. We both have been out for the same time, we were in the same zone in the MTC, so we will be training each other. We are in Florence still, so I gotta show her the ropes haha

    So Sister Barton will be flying to Idaho tomorrow. It is crazy that she is leaving. I am gonna miss her. We were so close and she taught me so much! She was an amazing trainer and taught me everything I know! I am excited for me and Sister Payne. This transfer is going to help both of us grow so much! thank you!. 

   But everything sounds great and i'm glad you enjoyed conference! It was amazing! I will have to give you more details next week. I am a little nervous for what is ahead but I know the Lord is going to help me. It is going to be great! I love you so much! Good luck with work! 

Love,
Sister Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment