Called To Serve

Sunday, September 29, 2013

August 19


Howdy to you Momma Bear!!!

I know!! It is insane!! I can not belive it is monday and that i have been out 6 months!!! That is so crazy to me and makes me sad. I could be a missionary forever ha. I love being a missionary. It is hard but it is so worth it. I just hope and pray that i will be able to serve Heavenly Father with all my heart because you are right, before i know it, it will be over. That is one of my desires to serve with all my heart and what is frustrating is that Satan knows that. I want my Heavenly Father to be proud of me and all of you at home.

Yes, Oregon people are very different haha there are some different ones here in Eugene! They are great people though.  Glad you are helping the sisters out in the ward! Now pray to find someone they can teach:)

Hank has gotten so big!! so crazy! Everyone is growing and changing so fast!! They all need a freezer button haha.
This week we struggled finding new people but we had great lessons with our investigators. On Saturday we had a huge miracle! We were tracting and not really finding that many people to talk to. We were at our last stop on 14th street at an apartment complex. We had just a few doors open, who were not interested. We get to the next door and we met this guy named Keelynn. He was really interested and said he has been looking for a church to go to. We asked him when we could come back and he said tonight!! So we were really excited and looking forward with meeting him again in a couple of hours at the institute. We got a member to come and one of the elders investiagtors. We get to the institue at 6 and there Keelynn was, waiting outside! We were so happy!! We had an amazing lesson, he came to church and had another lesson with him that night! I am so grateful we met Keelynn! 

Well Mom i hope you have a great week! Tell daddy o I love him and i am still waiting patiently for that letter:) O and as a mission we are going to the temple in September, if we have any names i could do, could you send them? I love you so much!! Send my love to everyone at home!
xoxo
Your missionary :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment