Called To Serve

Sunday, September 29, 2013

August 26


Momma Bear!!

     Everything sounds great! YOu will have to tell Gram happy birthday for me. That would be so fun to go to all the temples in Utah! You should do it! We are going to the temple as a zone in September. I am so excited!! I heard the new temple video is amazing! It is crazy that the last time I went to the temple was February! I hope Bergen doesn't forget me.... But that is sweet he misses me. He looks like he is getting so big and so is Hank!

     This week has been good! Monday just the normal old p day! We do our laundry at a laundry mat in the morning and then we had a zone activity and went hiking! Then we have FHE with the ward, which is always really fun! Tuesday we did exchanges, I went to the 3rd ward for a day with Sister Rock. It was great! Wednesday we had some great lessons and we were able to take Robert to the family history center to do family history. Later, we had a miracle! For ultimate frisbee we saw one of our potentials, Amanda. We have been trying to meet with her for awhile! We invited her to our dinner that we had that night with Caitie and Lauren and had an amazing lesson. We are now meeting with her consitently and she came to Bisco's house yesterday for Sunday dinner with some of the girls in the ward.  Thursday we had a sisters conference! It was amazing! Caitie was the star! She came and we did a little presentation with her and the elders in our ward. Friday I had my first lesson with President and Sister Young as an audience!! And the lesson was on the Law of Chasity!! haha It went really great and President was really proud of us. After, we went to the mission home and grab some dinner to take home haha I love them so much!! The weekend was great and yesterday I was able to wear my cute rain jacket for a bit:) haha it rained yesterday! But other than that it has been pretty hot. 

     This morning we woke up at 5 and went to the YMCA and played racket ball with President Lowery and Brother Heiner and some of the other Elders. I am going to be a pro at racket ball haha. O and yes we are still teaching Keelynn. We have taught him all of the lessons, except for a few of the commandments. He is on fire and getting baptized on September 8th. The work is great! The gospel is true!! Thought for this week "What'er thou art, act well thy part!" 

Love you!!!
Your missionary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment