Called To Serve

Monday, August 25, 2014

July 21, 2014

Family and Friends!
  Today I wish to express my gratitude with a list of things that I am grateful for. 
1. For my Brother Jesus Christ
2. Teaching Randy about forgiveness and seeing him apply it in his life.
3. Having a lesson with Adrianna and her desire to read the Book of Mormon
4. Sister Criddle befriending Crystal. A perfect pair.
5. Tracting Creswood Dr. and meeting John
6. Karisa and Doug
7. Helping a former investigator prepare her home for her baby on the way.
8. Being "flying missionaries" as Sister Olson and I tracked down a potential investigor ( we are pretty good at being stockers...) 
9. Sister Teauscher coming to our lessons
10. Attending the Portland Temple
11. Finally teaching James! ( a part member family)
12. Sacrament meeting
13. The spirit guiding
14. Seeing James and his family sitting together at church
15. The Plan of Salvation and teaching Jill about this plan.
16. Good laughs with my companion.
17. The sisters in the Eugene Zone.
18. Missions
19. This mission. The OEM
20. The little reminders Heavenly Father sends to me of His love that He has for all of His children and for me. 
 These are a few things that happened this week that I am grateful for. I love all of you and grateful for each of you! 
Love you all! 
Sister Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment